1. Copyright: “PractiCal” is a brand, name, concept & methodology that is exclusively created, owned & run by Practical For Catering Services L.L.C [Trade License No. 1089644] (“PractiCal”).The brand is protected by copyright & intellectual property rights [Certificate Number EC-01-003879] Your individual PractiCal Meal Plan, its structure, all the Meals/Drinks contained within, plus any supporting documentation are created & owned by PractiCal & are protected by the same rights. You may not use any of the documentation or information provided to you by PractiCal for your own commercial purposes, nor share this information or documentation with others via any media (including but not exclusive to all Digital Media, Social Media, WhatsApp & other messaging services, YouTube & other Video Media & Print media).
2. Ingredient Information Accuracy: The Calories Macros per ingredient therefore each Combo are in-line with (in priority order) the USDA Database ( http://fdc.nal.usda.gov ), individual item Back-of-pack information or public-domain information provided by the manufacturer or specific restaurant/supplier/delivery company. Although PractiCal take care to restrict the source of the information to be from these sources only, the information provided in is on an ‘as is’ basis. PractiCal cannot confirm that it is accurate, up to date, complete or reliable. PractiCal aim for the Calorie count of each serving of a Meal to vary by no more than 10% + or -. PractiCal aim for the grams of Carbohydrates, Protein Fats to vary respectively by no more than 10% + or - from the stated Macros.
3. Age restrictions: PractiCal is intended for use only by persons who are 18 years and older.
4. Responsibilities: PractiCal will recommend a Meal Plan that is designed to suit an individual member’s preferences lifestyle. It is up to that individual to follow it to the best of their ability. Members acknowledge that in undertaking this process, the ‘success’ of the Plan depends on all parties so success cannot be ‘guaranteed’ by PractiCal.
5. Not Medical Advice: PractiCal do not provide Medical advice. Always seek the advice of a Medical Professional or Qualified Health Provider if you have any questions about a Medical Condition. Before beginning any Meal Plan or Diet you should consult with your Personal Healthcare Provider. Do not start PractiCal until you have received clearance from your Healthcare Provider. If you know of any reason why you should not undertake the a PractiCal Meal Plan, including but not exclusive to any allergies, prior conditions, medications or ailments that relate to your diet or overall health please inform PractiCal directly in writing. PractiCal will provide guidance in line with UK Government Healthy Eating Guidelines. PractiCal are not Medical Professionals so should you feel ill or unwell during the Plan please contact a Medical Professional immediately.
6. Indemnification: You understand that the undertaking of this Meal Plan is at your own risk indemnify PractiCal from any future claims of damages, health or financial burdens.
7. Liability: PractiCal cannot guarantee that the food drink you purchase from third parties whilst following your Meal Plan will be free from any ingredients/compounds that you are allergic to or intolerant of. Furthermore, PractiCal cannot guarantee that the Meals delivered as part of your PractiCal Meal Plan will be suitable for your dietary preferences nor can they guarantee that the Meals on your PractiCal Meal Plan will be free from any all ingredients or compounds that you are allergic to or intolerant of. PractiCal is not liable for any harm or damages that come from the above or the consumption of any and all food drink you consume whilst following your Meal Plan, or how it is stored, prepared, cooked or served.
9. Refunds: You understand that the monies paid are non-refundable. You are under no obligation to renew your membership.
10. Mutual Respect: You commit to request not demand. PractiCal reserves the right to terminate your membership or your right to renew at any time if confronted with offensive or threatening behaviour or work demands that are beyond the agreed deliverables or quicker than the standard timings.
11. Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including, but not limited to, any question regarding its existence, validity, interpretation, performance, discharge and applicable remedies, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre (“the DIFC Courts”) and be subject to DIFC laws. The language to be used shall be English.
12. Collection and Use of Email Addresses
By using our website, you acknowledge and agree to the collection and use of your personal data as described in this disclaimer.
We collect email addresses from our users for the purpose of providing essential communication and updates regarding their meal orders, deliveries, payments, and other essential information. This allows us to keep our customers informed and ensure a smooth and convenient experience.
Please note that we prioritise the privacy and security of your personal information. We will not sell, rent or share your personal data with any third parties, except as required by law or with your explicit consent.
Additionally, we may occasionally send promotional emails and newsletters to our paid customers, featuring updates on new offers, products, or services. However, you have the right to opt out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails at any time.
While we commit to taking reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal data, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information during its transmission or storage on our servers.
By providing your email address and using our website, you understand and accept the risks associated with the transmission and storage of your personal information.
If you have any concerns or questions about the collection or use of your email address, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.
13. How do I return my PractiCal Meal Plan delivery bag?
A lot of meal plan companies charge extra or ask for a deposit for delivery bags. PractiCal don't do this. But we do ask that you help us by leaving your previous day's bag at your delivery location (plus the ice packs that came with it) so we can easily pick it up. If you can’t return the bag/ice packs for the next delivery day that’s ok, we’ll pick up 2 bags the next time we deliver. Please note, if it’s been 3 delivery days without the bags being returned we’ll pause your plan & contact you directly.